- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Beginner- Friendly Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Blanket Is Mind-Blowingly Beautiful!
- [Photo Tutorial] This Stitch Is So Easy You Can Do It In Your Sleep!
- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Make And So Adorable Crochet Ballerina Mary Jane Slippers
- 4 Awesome Ponytail Hat And Bun Hat Free Crochet Patterns
Express your creativity through this beautiful dahlia crochet afghan bock. With a rich texture and vintage looking, The Darling Dahlia Square by Jen Tyler is a lovely afghan square that works up quickly once you get past the first one. This flower square makes the perfect colorful and elegant addition to any room.
Yarn: Elle Yarns Family Knit DK 100% Acrylic ( I love all the colours! )
Tension: Medium. If you tend to be a tight crocheter you might want to use a larger hook, like
a 4mm? Or a 4.50mm.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooks ‘n Tales
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.