- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Hook Case You’ll Fall In Love With
- Crochet Mandala Coasters Are Such A Stylish Touch On Your Table
- [Free Pattern] Introduce Charm To Your Bedroom With This Easy Two Colors Crochet Throw
- [Free Pattern] Vintage Crochet Coasters
Colorful and playful, this pattern is design for a lap or smaller bed blanket. Weekender Blanket by Sandra Paul uses basic crocheting skills to create these cute hexagons and the join as you go technique to connect everything together. This lovely blanket pattern is a great chance for everyone to use their stash and to create a scrap happy lap blanket.
Brilliant Stash Busting Project: WeekEnder Blanket Crochet Pattern
Hook: 4mm (G USA)
Or recommended hook for the yarn you are using
Size: 158 x 130cm (62 x 51”)
Or dependant on yarn used
Check out the original source for this Brilliant Stash Busting Project: WeekEnder Blanket Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cherry Heart
Thanks to Sandra Paul for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.