- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crocheted Baby Sweater
- [Free Pattern]Super-Cute And Super-Easy Elephant Square And African Flower Blanket
- Fabulous & Versatile Crochet Flower Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Get Ready For Your New Favorite Baby Blanket: 3D Heart Granny Square Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Crochet Turkey Coasters I’ve Ever Seen!
Colorful and playful, this pattern is design for a lap or smaller bed blanket. Weekender Blanket by Sandra Paul uses basic crocheting skills to create these cute hexagons and the join as you go technique to connect everything together. This lovely blanket pattern is a great chance for everyone to use their stash and to create a scrap happy lap blanket.
Brilliant Stash Busting Project: WeekEnder Blanket Crochet Pattern
Hook: 4mm (G USA)
Or recommended hook for the yarn you are using
Size: 158 x 130cm (62 x 51”)
Or dependant on yarn used
Check out the original source for this Brilliant Stash Busting Project: WeekEnder Blanket Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cherry Heart
Thanks to Sandra Paul for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.