- [Free Pattern] Totally Customizable And Very Versatile, This Poncho Pattern Is Brilliant
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful 6-Petal Flower That Has Little Spirals In The Center
- This Easy On-The-Go Crochet Baby Blanket Is Perfect For The Beginner Crocheter
- Lacy, Frothy And Feminine Crochet Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Blanket Is Mind-Blowingly Beautiful!
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2018 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun blanket by December. Today’s featured patestry crochet square is the 8″ Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square free crochet pattern by Divine Debris. Candy corn might be a bit polarizing, with some people loving it and some people hating it, but you can’t deny the iconic look is pretty well-known. If you want to evoke images of kids excited to dress up, bags of candy, and fake spiderwebs strewn across trees, candy corn is the best way to start.”
8″ Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 55 yards
At least 4 colors
I used Red Heart Super Saver
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the 8″ Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.