- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Honeycomb Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Front Post Double Crochet Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Join Different Squares Of The Same Size Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
- [Video Tutorial] These Magical Dragons Are Almost Ridiculously Adorable!
You’ve probably heard about the Pussyhat Project. If you want to know the powerful story behind the Pussyhats at the Women’s March, you can read it here. Symbol of sisterhood and solidarity, these little pink hats with cat ears are great to make a visual statement on the streets. They are also great and fun to make and wear in all other colors. Here is a selection of 6 lovely free crochet patterns for cat hats with ears to choose from so you can make your own adorable cozy little pussyhat.
6 Adorable And Free Crochet Patterns For Cat Hats With Ears
To get to the pattern’s page, please click the name of the pattern you like.
1. Pussy Hat Project by Brittany Harrell
Instructions for Adult and Large Adult hats have been added to this pattern. The regular Adult pattern also has a slightly larger ribbed edge for a snugger fit. 🙂
2. Crochet Pussyhat by Gina Langridge
It really is a very simple pattern. You make a tube that fits your head, and seam across the top!
3. Pussycat Hat by Wendy M. Anderson
Crochet this hat using any weight of yarn with the appropriate hook, then wear it with pride or gift it to a loved one, friend, or stranger.
4. Black Cat Slouch Hat by Alexis Middleton
My Black Cat Slouch Hat has chunky ribbing and cute cat ears. The simple and free Crochet Cat Hat pattern works up quickly and makes a great gift.
5. Kitty Ear Beanie by Cayla Mullins
6. Holy Julie Newmar Batman! by Geraldine Lemay
The preciousness that caught my attention was the glow-in-the dark yarn that I’ve had for a while but didn’t have a clue what I should create with it. Inspiration came a-knockin’ my friends.
Most patterns I’ve seen seem to be a simple rectangle that is folded over and sewn together; however, the ears never seemed to be cat-like enough for my taste.
Got inspired? Have fun crocheting these adorable free crochet patterns for cat hats with ears. 🙂
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.