- How To Turn The Crochet African Flower Into A Square!
- [Free Pattern] These Large Cables Are Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern] These 3 Spring Inspired Crochet Bags Make Cute Gifts For Little Girls
- These Crochet Washcloths Are Thick And Great For Cleaning Up Messes [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Cable Crochet Basket Is Fast And Easy To Make
“This adorable Baby Beanie crochet pattern is perfect for beginners. The pattern is simple and easy to follow. The best part is that it only takes 40 minutes to make! And that includes the pom pom! 40 Minute Baby Beanie by Melissa Hassler is the perfect solution for last minute baby shower gifts or if you’re looking for a simple pattern to crochet hats for charities. I hope you like it as much as I do!”
40 Minute Baby Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
-Crochet hook: J 6mm
-Yarn: Bulky # 5 (I used Premier Puzzle in the color “Cat’s Cradle”)
-Pom Pom Maker
– tapestry needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and follow along to make your own quick and easy and so cute baby beanie.
40 Minute Baby Beanie Video Tutorial
Get the pattern: 40 Minute Baby Beanie Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.