- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Basket Container For Easy Organization
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Wavy Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Any Kid Wants A New Winter Hat With Ear Flaps
- Jules Cunningham Shared Just finished this one. Think the pattern was
- [Free Pattern] This Simply Stunning Vintage Blanket Pattern Will Make You Fall In Love Instantly
How do you join a new ball of yarn? Getting a gentle knot when joining a new ball of yarn may be a little tricky. Or maybe not! How many ways of joining your old and new yarn do you know? After watching the video tutorial below, courtesy of ThePatternfamily you’ll know at least three ways of joining a new ball of yarn so you can carry on with your crochet or knitting really quickly.
How to Join a New Ball of Yarn in Three Different Ways
Thanks to ThePatternfamily for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.