- Super Easy And Perfectly Snuggly Stuffed Bunny Pattern
- This Easy Free Crochet Afghan For Beginner Will Make Your Home Look Like You Hired An Interior Designer
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square Makes Awesome Housewarming Gifts
- [Free Pattern] Adorable No Seam Baby Booties- The Easiest Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Matrioska Bookmark Will Make You Leave Your Kindle And Grab A Real Book!
How do you join a new ball of yarn? Getting a gentle knot when joining a new ball of yarn may be a little tricky. Or maybe not! How many ways of joining your old and new yarn do you know? After watching the video tutorial below, courtesy of ThePatternfamily you’ll know at least three ways of joining a new ball of yarn so you can carry on with your crochet or knitting really quickly.
How to Join a New Ball of Yarn in Three Different Ways
Thanks to ThePatternfamily for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.