- [Free Pattern] This African Flower Bag Is SO Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Noro Catherine Wheel Scarf You Can’t Resist
- [Free Pattern] Funky And Extremely Adorable Crochet Flower Power Rug
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Most Adorable Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] The Most Amazing Vintage Crocheted Afghan
This quick tutorial features the Herringbone Half Double Crochet Stitch (Hhdc). This crochet stitch looks great in blankets, scarves and almost anything. If you want to speed up your experience when working this stitch, watch the 2 Quick Tips for working smoother, quicker stitches offered to you by Jennifer Pionk aka A Crocheted Simplicity.
They will totally help you find your own groove when working the Hhdc.
Thanks to Jennifer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.