- [Free Pattern] Crochet Cuddly Snuggly Hooded Baby Blanket Designed With Moms In Mind!
- Easy And Spectacular Crochet Bag Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Bow Cuff Slipper Boots Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Toddler Hat Has Everything A Girly Hat Needs: A Crown, Ribbon And Rhinestones!
This quick tutorial features the Herringbone Half Double Crochet Stitch (Hhdc). This crochet stitch looks great in blankets, scarves and almost anything. If you want to speed up your experience when working this stitch, watch the 2 Quick Tips for working smoother, quicker stitches offered to you by Jennifer Pionk aka A Crocheted Simplicity.
They will totally help you find your own groove when working the Hhdc.
Thanks to Jennifer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.