- [Free Crochet And Knitting Patterns] Adorable Cat Hoodie
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Crochet Leaf Made Of Tall Stitches
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Hotpad Square Design Is A Best Coaster/Potholder Nominee For 2015 In The Crochet Awards
- [Free Pattern] This Little Dress With The Butterfly Applique Is Just Darling!
- Get Ready For Valentine’s Day With This Unbelievably Quick And Cute Heart Mug Cozy Crochet Pattern
This quick tutorial features the Herringbone Half Double Crochet Stitch (Hhdc). This crochet stitch looks great in blankets, scarves and almost anything. If you want to speed up your experience when working this stitch, watch the 2 Quick Tips for working smoother, quicker stitches offered to you by Jennifer Pionk aka A Crocheted Simplicity.
They will totally help you find your own groove when working the Hhdc.
Thanks to Jennifer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.