- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- [Video] DIY How To Arm Knit An Infinity Scarf In 30 Minutes
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Flirty And Colorful Crochet Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Amazingly Clever Design
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Earmuffs To Keep You Warm Every Day
This is the best story I’ve heard for ages. This man is so incredible, everyone should know about him and his drive to help injured penguins. 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date makes sweaters for the little penguins rescued after an oil spill off the coast of New Zealand.
How long does it take to master a craft? How about 80 years? Because 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date has been knitting since the 1930s and his latest/most famous endeavor was making mini sweaters… for endangered penguins!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.