- [Free Pattern] This Little Angel Bookmark Makes A Great Gift For People Of All Ages
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Tawashi Crochet Coasters
- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
- [Free Pattern] 30 Minutes Or Less Thick And Quick Bumpy Scrubby
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Set Is A Brilliant Baby Shower Gift
This is the best story I’ve heard for ages. This man is so incredible, everyone should know about him and his drive to help injured penguins. 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date makes sweaters for the little penguins rescued after an oil spill off the coast of New Zealand.
How long does it take to master a craft? How about 80 years? Because 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date has been knitting since the 1930s and his latest/most famous endeavor was making mini sweaters… for endangered penguins!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.