- [Free Pattern] Adorably Cute Baby Booties That Will Totally Take Your Breath Away
- [Free Pattern] This Absolute Beauty “Grannies And Ripples” Afghan Is One Of The Most Cleverly Worked Crocheted I’ve Seen
- [Free Pattern] I Can’t Believe How Easy It Is To Make This Beautiful Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Sunburst Granny Square Blanket
- Clear And Practical Way To Select Colors For A Project Or To Order New Yarn
This is the best story I’ve heard for ages. This man is so incredible, everyone should know about him and his drive to help injured penguins. 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date makes sweaters for the little penguins rescued after an oil spill off the coast of New Zealand.
How long does it take to master a craft? How about 80 years? Because 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date has been knitting since the 1930s and his latest/most famous endeavor was making mini sweaters… for endangered penguins!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.