- [Free Pattern] A New Twist On Traditional Granny To Make A Wonderful Hoodie Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] What An Amazing Legacy To Leave Behind (Stunning Crocheted Popcorn Pinwheel Bed Spread)
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Square With Stunning Effect!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Even Moss Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Patchwork Blanket In Modern Colors Will Bring A Room To Life
This is the best story I’ve heard for ages. This man is so incredible, everyone should know about him and his drive to help injured penguins. 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date makes sweaters for the little penguins rescued after an oil spill off the coast of New Zealand.
How long does it take to master a craft? How about 80 years? Because 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date has been knitting since the 1930s and his latest/most famous endeavor was making mini sweaters… for endangered penguins!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.