- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Long Loop Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Cathedral Window Square Anyone Can Make
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Adorable Giraffe Crochet Hat All Babies Need
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Spring-Friendly Shawl
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest Way To Make A Chunky Style Blanket
No joining of rounds and chaining up needed when working this fabulous 10 Point Hot Pad free pattern. Classic 10 Point Hot Pad by Rachel Gough uses crochet in a spiral techniques to create a really fabulous hotpad pattern that looks best in ombre color yarn. Quite a fast project to make, this interesting star shaped hodpad crochet pattern is lots of fun and great for scraps. If you know how to do foundation single crochet (sc), this project is really easy. The geometric shape and the colors keep it interesting.
More Crochet Hotpad/Potholder Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Fabulous 10 Point Hot Pad Crochet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: G’s Crafts n’ Things
Thanks to Rachel Gough for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.