- [Free Pattern] Every Little Kiddo Could Use This Cute Monkey Lunch Box!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For A Hexagon Shaped Motif
- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is Amazing And I Just Need One!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 16-Circles Square With Unusual Construction
- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
No joining of rounds and chaining up needed when working this fabulous 10 Point Hot Pad free pattern. Classic 10 Point Hot Pad by Rachel Gough uses crochet in a spiral techniques to create a really fabulous hotpad pattern that looks best in ombre color yarn. Quite a fast project to make, this interesting star shaped hodpad crochet pattern is lots of fun and great for scraps. If you know how to do foundation single crochet (sc), this project is really easy. The geometric shape and the colors keep it interesting.
More Crochet Hotpad/Potholder Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Fabulous 10 Point Hot Pad Crochet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: G’s Crafts n’ Things
Thanks to Rachel Gough for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.