- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
- [Free Pattern]This Crochet Wave Stitch Is Great For A Comfy And Casual Afghan
- Deceptively Simple Loop Bag Will Make You Look Effortlessly Stylish And Carefree
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Stitch Square For Using Up Odd Balls Or Left Over Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crocheted Cushions (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
No joining of rounds and chaining up needed when working this fabulous 10 Point Hot Pad free pattern. Classic 10 Point Hot Pad by Rachel Gough uses crochet in a spiral techniques to create a really fabulous hotpad pattern that looks best in ombre color yarn. Quite a fast project to make, this interesting star shaped hodpad crochet pattern is lots of fun and great for scraps. If you know how to do foundation single crochet (sc), this project is really easy. The geometric shape and the colors keep it interesting.
More Crochet Hotpad/Potholder Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Fabulous 10 Point Hot Pad Crochet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: G’s Crafts n’ Things
Thanks to Rachel Gough for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.