- Big And Wonderfully Easy Free Market Tote Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Chunky Retro Granny Stash Bag
- [Free Pattern] This 10-Minute Crochet Dish Scrubby Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Absolutely Love Making These Step-By-Step Crochet Socks… The Toe First Method Is Brilliant!
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Crochet: How To Chain Stitch
Easy to crochet up in no time at all, these crochet projects take 10 minutes or less to make. From crochet snowflakes that would look great on a Christmas card or as a gift tag, to lighted ornaments, cute crochet coasters and even 10 minute crochet booties and beanie, these are wonderful free patterns that you want to save in your folder for whenever you need a quick last minute gift or just feel like doing something really quick and beautiful using your scrap yarn.
1. Floral Crochet Snowflake by Dedri at Look At What I Made
2. Yarn Cross by Cherie Durbin at Scrap Yarn Crochet
3. Easy Bracelet by Susanne Madsen at FruMadsens
4. Crochet Snowflake Tea Light Cozy by Wendy Bickford at The Hooked Haberdasher
5. Lighted Elf, Reindeer, Santa and Snowman Ornaments by Tracee Fromm at Fromm Me To You
6. Easy 10 Minute Coasters by Ashleigh Kiser at Sewrella
7. 10 Minute Doily Earrings by Carolina at 30 Minute Crafts
8. 10 Minute Scrubber by Karla Sandoval at Cute Little Crafts
9. Easy 10 Minute Versatile Headband by Vanessa at Bobbles & Baubles
10. 10 Minute Crochet Flower by Boomie
Find more cute and easy 10 minute crochet free patterns below:
Love these projects? Share them with your friends! 😉